Supplyshed Pre-Paint Cleaner – 1 Litre
Cleans Fibreglass, Gelcoat, Wood, Metal and Existing Paint Work, can save hours of sanding! This is an environmentally friendly powerful water based biodegradable sequestriant. It will remove grey weather stains, grime, grease, moss and dirt from Fibreglass, GRP and timber. Resulting in a clean surface that when dry is ideal for applicaion of Fibreglass Boat Paint, Woodsealer or Deck Varnish.
- Work in sections.
- Apply neat on to surface to be cleaned and leave for about 30 seconds. ( use before
- and again after flattening back old paint work and Gelcoat)
- Scrub with a stiff brush and lots of water (the dirt will now lift easily)
- Rinse off with plenty of water.
- Don’t let cleaner dry before rinsing off.
- Never apply in bright sunlight.
- NB. After drying a white residue may appear on wood, don’t worry it will go after treatment with wood sealer, standard teak oil or varnish.
Health and Safety
- Supplyshed Pre-Paint Fibreglass Boat Cleaner is non caustic.
- It can dry out skin after prolonged contact.
- If sensitive use barrier cream or rubber gloves.
- Wash hands with soap and water after use.
- Keep out of reach of children.